Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Tuesday with Toni: Mama Elephant Sloths & Tree Branch Cover


We've had unseasonably warm and sunny weather up here in the Pacific Northwest so I celebrated a bit with some cute spring cards. Both use the Mama Elephant Tree Branch Cover die, one the positive and one the negative--stretch those supplies (especially now that they're harder to get!).


For the first card I adhered the ME Tree Branch die cut onto a card base of Doodlebug Designs Spring Things 6x6 paper. Of course, any paper would work--the cuter the better!

I then die cut out some of the included leaves and adhered those down.


Next I stamped, cut and colored (Copic E40, E41, E42, E43, E44, R20, BG72) the Mama Elephant Little Sloth Agenda images. They are sooooo cute and it was ever so fun to position them on the card front.


I stamped the MFT Sunshine & Friendship sentiment with Versamark and embossed it on vellum. I'm planning on joining those cuties and will be soaking up as much sun as possible.


As promised, the second card uses the negatives of the Mama Elephant Tree Branch Cover die. That's a lot of paper just to throw away so I didn't!


I didn't bother adhering the pieces in order.  As long as you could still see a branch, I was fine with however it looked.

Just like with the first card, I added leave and this time added some of the flowers too. Such a sweet backdrop for those MFT Tweet Friends. They're adorable!  I colored them with Copic E40, E41, E42, E43, R20, RV55, RV63, RV66, and Y19.


I'll see you soon with more inspiration.  In the meantime, if you'd like to check out my other creations, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.

Products Used and Recommended Include:

No comments:

Post a Comment