Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Tuesday with Toni: Mama Elephant Display a Card


Hello, everyone! Today I'm sharing a sweet baby card using Mama Elephant Family Time and Display a Card.


The Mama E Display a Card die set is super easy to use (link to video instructions).  It's like a shadow box that perfectly fits on an A2 card front.

I found this made the scene really easy to create because of it's larger sizer--it was less fiddly than other box cards I've done.


I used Lawn Fawn Dandy Day and Spring Fling 6x6 papers for the hills, sky and tree. I love the neutral palette with the white and kraft, don't you?  I colored up the Family Time deer using Copic E31, E40, E42, E43, and E44, a lovely set of neutrals.


I embossed the sentiment on a Lawn Fawn Simply Wavy Banner and added a few Memory Box butterflies to finish up the card.  Didn't that turn out cute?!

I'll see you soon with more inspiration.  If you'd like to check out my other creations, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.

Products used and recommended included:

No comments:

Post a Comment