Thursday, April 16, 2020

Bonus Day with Toni: More Unicorn Girls!


I love this set so had to make another card with it. Definitely not the last either!


I used many of the same elements I had used on Tuesday's card: MFT Unicorns and Glitter, Avery Elle Pierced Clouds and Lawn Fawn Hello Sunshine Remix 6x6 paper.


Again, I colored up the images using Copics, including the sassy kitty on the inside of the card.


The inside of the card ties in with the Lawn Fawn Peacock Before 'n' Afters sentiment I used on the front. The main paper ties in with the sentiment too!


I was able to use some unicorn-themed washi I had on hand, using the rainbows on the inside and the golden stars right above the Avery Elle Dotted Border on the front.


Now did you have a favorite unicorn card from this week?  Too hard for me to choose!

Products used and recommended include:

No comments:

Post a Comment