Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Tuesday with Toni: Piggy in the Park


I've been trying to get some outside time in lately although the weather (and, of course, the social distancing restrictions) can make that difficult.  Who knew walking to the mailbox could be exciting!  LOL.


I'm quite jealous of the Avery Elle Sweet Swine zipping along and enjoying the park I created using Sunny Studio Spring Scenes.


I created the park scene first, using the MFT Mini Cloud Edges stencil then coloring the scene using Copics. [I normally post a pic of the Copics used but forgot to take the pic before I put them away--oops!]


I airbrushed the sidewalk and used a Lawn Fawn Slide on Over die to cut the channel.  I then stamped the three sentiments onto the channel piece and adhered it to the card base.  Once I had colored the AE piggy, I used two MFT Slider Elements and positioned him in the slider channel.


Notice in the last pic you can see the two discs I had orignally used beneath the wheels but I discovered the discs weren't necessary.  I also discovered that the pig didn't slide as smoothly as it could so I redid the mechanism using acetate discs on the bottom.  Success!

I'll see you next week!  If you'd like to check out my other creations, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.

Products used and recommended include:

3 comments: