Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Tuesday with Toni: MFT Unicorns and Glitter


This week I have two cards for you using the MFT Unicorns and Glitter set although I think of it as the Unigirls set.  LOL.


I know, I know--the cuteness is killing me too!

I stamped and colored up the MFT Unicorns and Glitter images using Copics pulling colors from the Lawn Fawn Hello Sunshine Remix 6x6 Paper.


For the background, I die cut the LF paper using Avery Elle Pierced Clouds dies. I love the dotted edges!


I stamped and embossed the sentiment on one of the cloud banks.  Ack, just too cute!

Now be sure to come back on Thursday for another cutie patootie card!

In the meantime, you can check out my other creations by visiting my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board

Products used and recommended include:

No comments:

Post a Comment