Tuesday, August 6, 2024

'Tis the Season for Pink and Green

 I'm behind on my holiday card stash, how about you?


Postage Collage Snowman from Waffle Flower Stamps

Waffle Flower Crafts makes it so easy to whip up cards with their Postage Collage Stencil Collection.  Today's project features:
  • Waffle Flower Crafts - Postage Collage Snowman | stencil
  • Waffle Flower Crafts - Postage Collage | die
  • Pretty Pink Posh - Sentiment Strips - Christmas | stamp
  • Pretty Pink Posh - Winter Mug | die
Postage Collage Snowman from Waffle Flower Stamps

I used the Waffle Flower Grip Mat V2 for all my stencil work.  It makes it so easy!

The Distress Oxides I used:

  • Spun Sugar [cheeks]
  • Kitsch Flamingo
  • Spiced Marmalade
  • Mowed Lawn
  • Walnut Stain
  • Black Soot
I used Waffle Flower Crafts' Shader Brushes when stenciling.

The sentiment as been heat embossed in white on black cardstock.  The snowflake has been cut from vellum and topped with an enamel dot.

Postage Collage Snowman from Waffle Flower Stamps

Thanks for stopping by!

Links to products used or recommended are listed below:   
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment