Monday, August 12, 2024

Christmas Mixes

Hey friends! This is Amanda from Twiddler's Nook with another Mix it up Monday on the Doodlebugs blog and today I went the holiday route. I feel like Christmas is one of those holidays where mixing and matching all the themes together work, pretty much no matter what. It's all fun and festive, and I love it!!!

Pretty Pink Posh Winter Mug Die

I started by playing around with the Waffle Flower Holly background die and stencil combo. These background dies from Waffle Flower are genius and so much fun to play with different color combos. I can never stop at one because one color idea leads to another and next thing I know, I've got 12 backgrounds and some serious cardmaking ahead of me. It's wonderful!

Pretty Pink Posh Winter Mug Die

With the backgrounds inked up, I pulled out the Waffle Flower Merry Christmas sentiment dies and cut the shadows from coordinating cardstock as the berries on my background. The words are white and everything is assembled with liquid glue.

Pretty Pink Posh Winter Mug Die

I really think I could have just popped the sentiment up in the upper center but what's the fun in that?!? So I pulled out the Pretty Pink Posh Winter Mug dies and created a couple of those in coordinating colors to each background as well.

I popped everything up on the background panel with foam tape and added a pearl to the center of each snowflake for a little something.

These cards would be simple and quick to mass produce for the holidays, especially if you got started early! I'll definitely be adding a few more color combos to my stash before I'm done with them. 

I appreciate you sharing your time with me. Have a fabulous day!

Links to products used or recommended are listed below:    

No comments:

Post a Comment