Thursday, March 21, 2024

Using Your Paper Scraps For Cards

I've been on a mission to use up some of my paper scraps.  So, today I'm sharing another card idea for using your paper scraps. 

Concord and 9th Markered Messages

I used the Simple Strips die from Pretty Pink Posh to cut quite a pile of strips.  I like that this die will cut strips with different widths.  This allowed me to cut multiple strips with one pass on the die cutting machine making the process quick.

Pretty Pink Posh Simple Strips die

Once I had the strips cut I glued them to a sheet of copy paper to create a striped pattern.  Then I used the Markered Messages die to cut the word thanks.

Concord & 9th Markered Messages Die

I placed the word thanks onto the the shadow layer I cut from white cardstock and then onto the front of my card after stamping a sentiment.

Concord & 9th Markered Messages Die

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you're inspired to used up some of your scraps!

-Cathy


  Links to products used or recommended are listed below: 

No comments:

Post a Comment