Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Floral Happy Birthday

Have you checked out the new Concord & 9th color yet? I managed to use a couple of them in my project today.

Concord & 9th Primrose Garden

I combined these products today:
  • Concord & 9th - Primrose Garden | die
  • Pretty Pink Posh - Happy Birthday Shadow | die

I'm a big Rifle Paper Co fan and this design was inspired by their gorgeous florals. Here's a look at the new colors:


The Colors:
Wildberry
Watermelon
Creamsicle
Grasshopper
Eucalyptus
Rainforest

Concord & 9th Primrose Garden

I did combine the new colors with some other colors they previously released but here are the newest:

center bloom + other large bloom = Creamsicle
stems + foliage = Grasshopper
large leaves = Rainforest

Concord & 9th Primrose Garden


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Links to products used or recommended are listed below: 

No comments:

Post a Comment