Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Some Bunny Loves Spring

What are you favorite seasons of the year? I love Spring + Fall.  When Easter rolls around, I always think of Easter Egg hunts, egg dying and it was also about the time of year that my daughter was born.  She received so many bunnies when she was born.


Lawn Fawn Carrot 'Bout You stamp and die

These are the products I'm featuring today:

  • Lawn Fawn - Carrot 'bout You | stamps + lawn cuts
  • Lawn Fawn - Carrot 'bout You Banner Add-on | stamps + lawn cuts
  • Giant Happy Spring | lawn cut
  • Pretty Pink Posh - Eyelet Rectangles | dies
  • Pretty Pink Posh - Argyle | layered stencil
Originally I was going for a clean + simple design.  Then I spotted the argyle stencil, I love how it looks!

Lawn Fawn Carrot 'Bout You stamp and die

I added the two flowers after I put my card together.  I think it gives that bunny such a carefree look!

Lawn Fawn Carrot 'Bout You stamp and die

Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
 Links to products used or recommended are listed below:  

No comments:

Post a Comment