Monday, February 1, 2021

Hello from Toni: Hey, Honey


I'm layering on the sweet and cute this week with Valentine's Day just around the corner.  In fact, with the US mail being so overwhelmed, I best get these in the mail like yesterday.


I paired the new Honey Bee Love Letters 6x6 paper, HB Honey dies, and HB Honey Stamps with the HB Honey Bees on the first card. Notice I colored a few of the background hearts with Copic Y38 (honey, of course!).  


I used the Sunny Studio Frilly Frames Eyelet Lace to frame the designer paper. A relatively simple backround which allows the blingy glitter bits to shine--I particularly love the black glitter fun foam.

I used the reverse side of the leftover Honey Bee Love Letters 6x6 paper strip as the vertical element in the second card. I love how well the different papers go together even tho I wouldn't have thought so just by looking, you know what I mean?


I used the HB Honey die again too, this time using "bunny" along with the Mama Elephant Big News bunny.  So cute!

I'll see you again soon.  If you'd like to check out my other creations in the meantime, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.   

Products Used and/or Recommended Include:

No comments:

Post a Comment