Wednesday, February 10, 2021

You Are A Hoot...Happy Valentine's Day!!!


Hello and happy Wednesday everyone!! Mayra here with you today. It is almost Valentine's Day, are you ready? I have enjoyed creating Valentine-themed cards. I created this Owl themed Valentine's to share with you today. I used the new Special Delivery and  Special Delivery Box Add-on stamp sets from Lawn Fawn. 


I started by coloring the images I would be using. I also used the frame from the Den Sweet Den, my favorite little bows from the Eggstra Amazing Easter the smaller branch, and leaves from the A Bug Deal stamp sets. I used Copic markers to color the images in. For the owls, I used E41, E31, E81, E55, and E84. For the red areas, R59, R46, R17, and R08. For the blue areas, I used B01, B21, B34, and B23. 


I then die cut all of the pieces that I would use to create the card, the scene, and the birdhouse. 
I used the new Scalloped Slimline with Hearts (Portrait), Magic Iris Birdhouse Add-on, Outside In Stitched Cloud Stackables, and the grass from the Mushroom Border die set. I added color to the sky area using  Forget Me Knot, Fish Tank, and Blue Jay Lawn Fawn inks. Next, I used the Cloudy Stencil to add clouds to the background. 

The sentiment on the bottom of the card is from the How You Bean? Conversation Heart Add-on stamp set. 

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day. Please feel welcome to visit me on my blogInstagram, or Pinterest

Products Used Include:

No comments:

Post a Comment