Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Bee Themed Valentine's with Lawn Fawn...

Hello everyone!! Happy February everyone!! I have a Bee themed Valentine set to share with you today. I used lots of cute products from Lawn Fawn. 


I began by die cutting the layers I would be using to create the scene for the card, the bees, and the heart Valentines. I used the Tiny Gift Box, Tiny Gift Box Bee Add-on, Polka Heart Backdrop Landscape die, the Meadow Backdrop Portrait die, the Little Flowers dies, Lift the Flap Meadow, Oliver's Stitched ABC's. For the grass areas, I used the grass from the Mushroom Border set, and the hill from the Slimline Simple Stitched Hillside Border set. Next, I used the hearts from the Outside In Stitched Hearts Stackables and Lacy Hearts Stackables for the heart-shaped Valentine's. 


I then added color to the die-cut panel, and the two hearts using Forget-Me-Not, Moonstone, and a bit of Fish Tank Lawn Fawn Inks. For the grass areas, I used Celery Stick, Cilantro, and Jalapeno. To add a bit of color to the yellow areas, I used Sunflower Lawn Fawn ink and Mustard Seed Distress Oxide ink. For the wings, I added a bit of Fresh Lavender and Merman ink. 


Next, I used the Cloudy Stencil to add cloud layers to all of the panels. I then added a bit of color to the tree trunks from the Lift the Flap Meadow die set. I used Brushed Corduroy and Gathered Twigs. I then stamped the smaller sentiment from the Special Delivery stamp set onto the hearts that would be in the center. 


I also used the Tiny Gift Box and the Bee Add-on to create a coordinating treat box.


I hope you enjoyed the Valentine treats cards I created to share with you today. Thank you very much for taking the time to visit. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day. Please feel welcome to visit me on my blogInstagram, or Pinterest

Links to products used are listed below:

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I love that tiny bee box.. Found you on Pinterest! Love your work.

    ReplyDelete