Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Tuesday with Toni: Sunny Studio Sealiously Sweet


Sealiously?!  Can these adorable Sunny Studio seals be any cuter?!  Agreed:  no.


I'm using the Mama Elephant Slim Card Basics dies for the card front. I masked the center panel and sponged Distress Oxide Salty Ocean to create a lazy river. I spattered a bit of water on top of that.


Next I stamped and colored up the Sunny Studio Sealiously Sweet images. I colored them in bright colors as it's summer and why the heck not?


As a final touch I stamped the sentiment using Versafine Onyx Black and used Glossy Accents on the sunglasses.


That's it for me today.  I need to go catch some rays of my own so I'll see you next week.  In the meantime, you can check out my other creations by visiting my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.

Products Used and Recommended:

No comments:

Post a Comment