Monday, July 27, 2020

Tuesday with Toni: Mama Elephant Letter Board


Hi, everyone!  Today is my last day with you.  My last Tuesday, that is. Psych!  Starting next week, we will be moving to a Monday, Wednesday, Friday posting with myself on Monday, a new person on Wednesday (ooh, who could it be?????), and Amy still on Fridays.


My card today uses all sorts of Mama Elephant goodies including the Letterboard dies and Zodiac Pigs.


I cut out the letterboard using Lawn Fawn Hello Sunshine 6x6 Paper. Note I had done an experiment with various paper and found a plain-ish paper of 60-80 lbs works best. 


I cut out the Zodiac Pigs and colored them up with Copics.  I did the same with the letterboard letters. Having the lines on the board helped a bunch but I still used tweezers to help place them as they're small at 1/2" tall.


The little pig is actually the balloon with the string masked off. Isn't he cute?  I also popped him up on foam tape because why not. :)

That's it for me today.  I'll see you again soon!  In the meantime, if you'd like to check out my other creations, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.

Products used and recommended include:

No comments:

Post a Comment