Thursday, July 23, 2020

Bonus Day with Toni: MFT Cat-astrophe


Hey, everyone!  I made some bonus cards this week.  I couldn't very well feature dogs on Tuesday and not give some times to cats, now could I?


I used the MFT Cat-astrophe set for these. Love the set name and love the cats!  Birdie Brown has done it again, hasn't she?

The first card features a cow cat on top of a Pretty Pink Posh Spring Scene die.  I really like that the elements of this die are separate so you can use the pieces you want.


My second card features seal point cats frolicking on an MFT Ray of Light stencilled and masked background.  I used Distress Oxide Squeezed Lemonade and Twisted Citron.


I'll see you next week!  If you'd like to check out my other creations, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.

Products Used and/or Recommended:

No comments:

Post a Comment