Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Tuesday with Toni: MFT Woof Pack


Hello, lovelies!  I have 3 quick cards for you today using the MFT Woof Pack set. I'm a huge fan of Birdie Brown and these pups do not disappoint. Love them!


My first card uses repeat stamping in Distress Oxide Peacock Feathers and Carved Pumpkin to create my own patterned paper on the bottom of the card. I added a strip of washi then stamped the sentiment a final time in Versafine Onyx Black.  The begging pup is colored with Copics.


The next card is even simpler.  I used an arched die as a mask and sponged Distress Oxide Peacock Feathers inside it. I stamped the sentiment using Versafine Onyx Black and added the pup.  Voila!


My final card is just as easy, especially since I used a diecut leftover from using the Lawn Fawn Magic Iris Scalloped Add-On.  I used that to represent a flower with the poor puppy scratching away in the center. Just like me and my seasonal allergies!  I curved the MFT Woof Pack sentiment and stamped both it and the Lawn Fawn Dandy Day seeds in Versafine Onyx Black.


I'll see you next week with some cute kittehs! If you'd like to check out my other creations in the meantime, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.

Products Used and Recommended Include:

No comments:

Post a Comment