Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Tuesday with Toni: MFT Floral Focus


Hello, my lovelies. I am working with the MFT Floral Focus set today. It's such a gorgeous image, isn't it?


I twice stamped the image using Versafine Onyx Black onto Strathmore Bristol Smooth Paper. I extended the stems a bit using a Copic Multiliner before cutting with my Scan n Cut.

I watercolored the lot using Zig Real Brush Watercolor Markers. Zigs are quite vibrant so I toned the colors down using an overlay of Zig 072 Beige on the flowers. 


For the sentiment I stamped one of the MFT Essential Sentiments with Versamark and embossed it with Ranger White Super Fine Detail Embossing Powder. I cut that out with an MFT Skinny Strip. The strip and a few of the blossoms that I had used as filler are mounted on Scotch Foam Tape.


If you'd like to check out my other creations, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.

Links to supplies used are listed below:

1 comment: