Friday, February 14, 2020

Friday with Amy: Galentines | Avery Elle




Hello and Happy Valentine's Day!  It's Amy and I'm sharing a handful of Galentine's that I made for some friends.   They feature Avery Elle's:


I used the MFT Stamps On-Point Patterns 6x6 Paper Pad because the colors coordinated with my copic coloring.

Here they are all together:


The Cool Beans set is so fun to play with because it basically has an empty canvas just waiting to be filled up.  The More Furry Friends set was perfect sized and I have tons of friends that are dog + cat owners.

I think the cat ones are my favorite.  I put grey cats at the top of my list because they have such sweet personalities.  The copics I used for the cats:

C00 | C1 | C2 | C8

The grey stripes are so fun, aren't they?


The other grey cat one has a lively panel of pattern paper, don't you agree?


The dog cards are copic colored with:

R0000
BG10 | BG11
C00 | C1 | C2 | C8

My intention wasn't to use the same pattern background more than once but I thought the grey stripes looked nice with the poodle cup to.


This last one makes me smile.  I love the bold stripes and the puppy's sweet face.


Do you celebrate Galentine's Day?  It's on Valentine's Eve, February 13th.  

Thank you so much for visiting today!

Links to supplies used can be found below:



6 comments:

  1. well, miss amy… you HAD me at grey cats, and stripes - and missing my boy! these are just about the cutest galentines I've ever seen!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for such a kind comment! We sure love Amy's cards!

      Delete
  2. So cute. Galentines that's a new one to me, but any excuse to send a bit of love & strength to friends is a great idea to me x

    ReplyDelete