Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Tuesday with Toni: Honey Bee Happy Mail


Have you all seen the Honey Bee Post Box dies? They're so fun and full of possibilities!
  • As I've done here with the post flap able to open.
  • The post flap and other elements flat.
  • Imagine the interactive post flap and when you open it, a shaker!
  • Not mounting the post box on a card base but instead using two to make a shaped card.
Ack!  Not enough hours in the day to craft!


In this card, I paired the dies with the new Honey Bee Back to Basics 6x6 paper along with Lawn Fawn Spring Fling 6x6 paper.


Florals and geometrics are just so IT.  Love them together!

I added additional patterns by using the Lawn Fawn Polka Heart backdrop as an impression plate on the pink card stock. Did you notice the Doodlebug Tiny Heart Shape Sprinkles I added as bolts to the floral panel?


To stuff the post box, I used a number of the Lawn Fawn Candy Hearts dies--some floral, some solid, and even one using the same Doodlebug Design washi tape I used at the bottom of the post box. Happy mail indeed!


I hope you've enjoyed today's card.  I'll see you again next week!

Until then, you can check out my other creations by visiting my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.

Products used and recommended include:

No comments:

Post a Comment