Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Tuesday with Toni: Sunny Studio Scenic Route


Hello, everyone.  I hope you're having a wonderful week! My card today (and Thursday!) features Sunny Studio Scenic Route and Sunny Studio Feeling Frosty. These sets are one of my favs this holiday season. So flippin' cute!


I started the card by stamping Sunny Studio Scenic Route onto the card base. I then used the MFT Confetti Stencil set with Distress Oxide Picked Raspberry and Mustard Seed for happy happy snow.


I stamped the Sunny Studio Feeling Frosty images with a Copic friendly ink and colored them up with Copics. I colored the background too. I love the touch of pink snow.


I added stripes to the snowman's scarf on the left and used a Copic multiliner 0.3 to add black dividing lines.

The sentiment is stamped with Versafine Onyx Black.


Do stop by again on Thursday to see the interactive card I made using this set!

If you'd like to check out my other creations, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.

Links to supplies used are listed below:

No comments:

Post a Comment