Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Tuesday with Toni: MFT Sweater Weather in the Woods


Brrrrrr, Doodlebugs fans!  Doodlebugs is one of the super sponsors for the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop going on this week so I thought I would feature coffee on my cards.  We certainly need the warmth!


Do you recognize the card's background?  It's a piece of Sunny Studio Very Merry 6x6 paper that is perfect as is for a woodland scene. Such a time saver!


With my card base done, I cut out the Mama Elephant Warm Fuzzy Hugs die which fits perfectly in the scene's sky.

Next I stamped the MFT Sweater Weather in the Woods images with Copic-friendly ink. It was challenging coloring the various browns different shades to distinguish the animals from each other.



I adhered everything with Gina K Connect Glue except for the pretty in pink beaver which is mounted on Scotch Foam Tape.  So cute!


Be sure to stop by the blog again on Thursday where you'll see what I made with the negative of the Mama Elephant Warm Fuzzy Hugs.  Stay warm until then!

If you'd like to check out my other creations, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.

Links to products used are listed below:

10 comments:

  1. Superb coloring on this adorable card! Love the sweet critters and the fun winter scene you created!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a darling scene with cute critters, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute scene and darling critters. Beautiful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute little scene there and I love that big, big sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. its gorgeous card!
    lovely scene you made!
    Hello from Coffee Lovers blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Thank you for being a sponsor of the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGosh I LOVE this! I'm going to have to pick up one of these dies, super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The coolest card! Love the critters and background! Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so adorable and love the combination of multiple company products!

    ReplyDelete