Thursday, November 14, 2019

Bonus Day with Toni: Sunny Studio Feeling Frosty Shaker


How are you today, everyone? Today I have a cute shaker card using Sunny Studio Feeling Frosty.


I stamped the card base using two of the Sunny Studio Feeling Frosty sentiments and lots of Distress Oxides. I used the grid of my MISTI to help keep everything aligned but used a regular acrylic block for stamping.  I used the same Distress Oxides to add little snowflakes and such from that set.


Next I cut out the Lawn Fawn Ready, Set, Snow snow globe die and sponged it with DO Picked Raspberry.

I created a Scotch Foam Tape barrier on the back of the snow globe after adhering my acetate. I placed a little pile of glitter on the card front and carefully placed the snow globe. I pressed firmly all around to ensure the foam tape was secure before shaking.  If your foam isn't all the way down or has a gap at all, the glitter will come out and make a horrible, horrible mess. Ask me how I know.


I stamped and colored the Sunny Studio Feeling Frosty images using Copics. The Lawn Fawn Ready, Set, Snow sentiment is stamped using Versafine Onyx Black.  Didn't this turn out cute? Super fun to shake too!


If you'd like to check out my other creations, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.  Until next week, my friends!

Links to supplies are listed below:

No comments:

Post a Comment