Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Tuesday with Toni: MFT Christmas sELFies


Are those of you in the US looking forward to Thanksgiving and for some of you a 4-day weekend? In my case, a 4-day crafting weekend. Be still my heart!


Let's get this crafting mega week started off right with a couple of cute cute cute cards using MFT Christmas sELFies, the MFT Peace, Love and Joy Stencil, and the MFT Polaroid Shaker Frame


I sponged Distress Oxides through the MFT Peace, Love and Joy Stencil--the first using only Peacock Feathers and the other using Peacock Feathers, Wilted Violet, Picked Raspberry, and Mustard Seed rainbow style.


I stamped all of the images with a Copic-friendly ink and colored them with Copics.


I love how the background of the Santa and reindeer images matches Peacock Feathers so well. Notice how the background image was stamped and masked before sponging the stencil. It's a good way to keep the layers down for mailing.


The snowmen image on the second card used fewer Copics, of course. Snowmen, yeti, polar bears,  and penguins are my go-to quick color images for the holidays.


I did add some paper-pieced scarves to the snowmen using Doodlebug Designs Christmas Magic 6x6 Paper. I chose those papers after I stenciled the background. How cool is that matchy matchness?


If you'd like to check out my other creations, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board

Links to products used are listed below:

No comments:

Post a Comment