Monday, May 6, 2019

Honey Bee Stamps Coffee Break

Who's having fun participating in the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop? If you haven't had a chance, you have a few more days to participate and to use our Coffee Lovers Discount.  Be sure to head over to their blog for all the details on how to participate!




 In the meantime, Toni is sharing another coffee inspired card today. We hope you enjoy it!
 

Hello, everyone!  I hope you've been enjoying the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop as much as I have! It's always fun to check out how others have been inspired.

For this card, I was really drawn to the bold images in the Honey Bee Coffee Break set. I decided to play off of that boldness by using one of the bold background papers from the Reverse Confetti Every Little Bit 6x6 Pad.

I paired that with a diecut medallion from my mystery stash. I used my Copic Airbrush to color it with Copic Y15 and Y17, which are such yummy yellows.


Next I stamped the Honey Bee Coffee Break images with Versafine Onyx Black onto Strathmore Bristol Smooth Paper. I colored them with Zig Realbrush Pens then stamped one of the Sunny Studio Love Monkey hearts with Catherine Pooler Rockin' Red ink.


My final step was to stamp the Honey Bee Perfect Blend sentiment in Versafine Onyx Black onto a Lawn Fawn Everyday Sentiment Banner.

I love how this turned out--bold and sunny and summery!

I'll see you again soon!  In the meantime, feel free to check out my other creations on my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, or follow me on Instagram.

Links to products used are listed below:

10 comments:

  1. I love the bright yellow die cut behind your cups! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Love the fun paper and the great doily. TFS and hope to see you around the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Toni! Love all the different elements.

    ReplyDelete
  4. its adorable card!
    these cups are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome. At first, I thought the yellow circle was a doily, and then I saw that it is a stunning die=cut. Love this!
    TFS!
    Karen Letchworth
    www-karen.mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card. Love the papers and the awesome background die.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty with color to LO, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So gorgeous and well designed. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, the paper, the doily and the cups go so wonderful together!
    Love your card.

    ReplyDelete