Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Avery Elle Peek a Boo Pets

Hello crafty friends! It's Tuesday and we have Toni back again this week. She's sharing another adorable card. We hope you love it!

 *****


Hi, friends!  Toni with you today sharing a cute farm-inspired birthday card and coordinating envelope.

I rarely bother with decorating the envelope--heck, I'm lucky to get the card in the mail at all--but couldn't resist adding a few of the Avery Elle Peekaboo Pets.  They're on the card itself too (look at those feet!) along with the MFT Green Pastures girl whose shirt I paper-pieced with some MFT Tiny Checks 6x6 paper.


I colored everything up with Copics and used the MFT Mini Cloud Edges Stencil along with my Copic Airbrush to add subtle clouds.


I mounted the lot on an embossed panel and added a few of the Mama Elephant Stackable Cuties speech bubble sentiments stamped with Versafine Onyx Black.  I love the small size of these bubbles which makes them easy to place anywhere!



See below for a full list of ingredients and to see my other creations, stop by my blog, Frankie Helps Craft.  See you soon!

Links to products used are listed below:

No comments:

Post a Comment