Thursday, May 16, 2019

Big News Stamp Set from Mama Elephant

I know, it's not Tuesday, but Toni's back with a bonus card this week.  Happy Thursday friends!

*****


Hi, Friends!  Remember the mermaid card from earlier this week which had the fab bright orange Hello? Well, I couldn't let the leftover pieces go to waste, now could I?

I had blended Distress Oxide Candied Apple and Carved Pumpkin using Picket Fence Studio Blender Brushes on a piece of cardstock and spattered with water. Once dry, I die cut the Mama Elephant Big Scripty Hello from it. 


For this card, I adhered a piece of MFT retired 6x6 paper onto the card base using Scor-Tape. I then adhered the leftover Hello banner using Gina K Connect glue.


Then I stamped out the bear from the Mama Elephant Big News set with Memento Tuxedo Black. He's popped up with Scotch Foam Tape. I used Copics to color him  up.
 


So dreamy!  I love this color combo and had originally intended to make this as a neutral baby card but for now, it's rather any occasion.


I'll see you next week! In the meantime, you can check out my other creations on my blog, Frankie Helps Crafts, or by following me on Instagram.

Links to the products used can be found below:  


4 comments:

  1. Adorable card and great way to use the negative cut out from your previous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fab when you can incorporate leftovers into a new project, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for taking the time to comment! So glad you enjoyed the project.

      Delete