Tuesday, April 2, 2019

MFT Stamps Rain or Shine

I think most of us are ready for Spring, right? This fun, interactive card is the perfect way to celebrate Spring!  Love the festive and colorful shaker cloud Toni created for this week's project.

*****


Well, hello there! It's that time again, isn't it?!  Yay!  

Spring is full of rain and clouds so I thought I would brighten up someone's day with this happy number using MFT Rain or Shine along with the MFT Cloud Shaker Dies and coordinating Pouches.


The MFT Cloud Shaker Dies are quite versatile in how you can use them. I chose to stamp the sentiment in Versafine Onyx Black on the card base and adhere the Cloud Shaker Pouch directly to it with Ranger Glossy Accents. I used a variety of sequins and added a sprinkling of sponged raindrops using Distress Oxide Broken China.


I colored up the MFT Rain or Shine images using Copics and adhered them to the card front using Ranger Multi Matte Medium and Scotch Foam Tape. Did you notice I paper-pieced her rain coat? Fun!


If you'd like to see my other creations, feel free to stop by Frankie Helps Craft.  Have a great day!

Supplies used are linked below:

2 comments: