Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Lawn Fawn Easter Reveal Wheel

Hello friends! It's Tuesday, and that means Toni, from Frankie Helps Craft, is sharing with us today. She's created a fun, interactive, Spring card! We hope you like it!!

*****



Hello, Friends!  I am so egg-cited about today's card! It has me hopping for joy! Okay, okay, enough with the puns. I don't want to annoy you so let's hop right in! ;-)

First things first. I combined elements from four different interactive die sets: 
I know, right!  The LF Reveal Wheel Square Add-on allowed me to include the MFT Interactive Swing clouds above since it takes up less card front space. Yay!


Also, it was my first time using the Lawn Fawn Reveal Wheel Templates which allowed me to position the Lawn Fawn Reveal Wheel Spring Sentiments so so easily! As an added bonus, the set includes 4 different templates depending on the aperture. Good thinking (and great value)! The heart I used between the sentiments is from the Lawn Fawn Oh Gnome set, stamped in Catherine Pooler Party Dress.



Okay, so I've applied a bit of Distress Oxide Twisted Citron to the Reveal Wheel Square and cut out the remaining elements, including the Avery Elle Spring Scene Builder grass and tree, the Lawn Fawn Picket Fence, MFT Bubble Over with Joy bunnies and the Mama Elephant Little Chickie Agenda chick which I colored with Copics.


The bunny outfits and tree are cut from Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Spring 6x6 Paper. The clouds from Doodlebug Design Fairy Tales 6x6 Paper and the card base from what I assume is also Doodlebug paper. I did add a bit of clear Wink of Stella to the clouds. So glamorous! :-p

Final steps included stamping the  Lawn Fawn Reveal Wheel Spring Sentiments with Versafine Onyx Black on the Lawn Fawn Slide on Over die negative I used as the banner. I also stamped the directional arrow from the original Lawn Fawn Reveal Wheel Sentiments in Catherine Pooler Party Dress. I prefer the stamped arrow over the diecut one as it's flat and won't hamper wheel scrolling.


Aren't all of the layers luscious?  I count 5:  jelly bean paper, reveal wheel, fence, grass/bunny, bunny arm. Wait, 6 including the chick/bouquet layer.  Wow!

If you'd like additional instructions for assembling / creating the Reveal Wheel card, watch the video listed below.  It's from Lawn Fawn and demonstrates how to assemble and use these dies.




I had such fun with this card and hope you enjoyed it too.  To see more of my creations, check out my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, or follow me on Instagram.  See you next week!

Links listed below to products used:

2 comments: