Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Mama Elephant Little Fairy Agenda

Happy Tuesday friends! Toni is back and she's sharing a cute fairy card today.  Don't you just love the little mushrooms?   We hope you enjoy it!

 *****


Hi, all!  Toni here with you on what I hope is a fine day, made all the brighter and more colorful with this fairy jar using the Mama Elephant Little Fairy Agenda and Jar Shaker dies. I sort of feel bad about trapping the fairies in the jar but just look how cute they are! Not like those "sea monkeys" from childhood. LOL.

I started the card by diecutting the Lawn Fawn Polka Heart Backdrop Die and sponging that with Distress Oxide Wilted Violet. I spattered that with water and set it aside to dry.


Next I worked on the Jar, sponging the base with Distress Oxide Worn Lipstick and Mustard Seed. I cut the Lawn Fawn Mushroom Border dies next, sponging the grass with Mowed Lawn and Twisted Citron. The mushroom caps are cut from Doodlebug Design French Kiss 6x6 paper.

The jar lid is cut from a heavy silver vellum I've had in my stash from the mid-2000s.  Shopping my own stash! Everything is adhered with my favorite adhesives, Ranger Multi Medium Matte and Scor-Tape.


Finally, I stamped some of the Mama Elephant Little Fairy Agenda with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored them with Copics.  I brushed their wings with Clear Wink of Stella. The fairies are adhered with either Ranger Multi Medium Matte or EK Tools Thin Foam Squares (I love that these don't pop things up too too far!)

Did you notice the sentiment at first? The Mama Elephant Lots of Letters set is perfect for adding tiny messages.  If her sign had been a little bigger, I would have used "help" instead--LOL.


Flutter on over to my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, or follow me on Instagram to see more of my creations.

Links to products used are listed below:

No comments:

Post a Comment