Friday, April 26, 2019

Interactive Swing Die with Sunny Studio Monkeys

We have another interactive card from Toni today!  So fun! We hope you enjoy it.

 *****


Guess who has a bonus post for you this week? This girl! LOL.  Toni here featuring another MFT Interactive Swing card. This time we'll explore the simpler of the two swing options (and my favorite!).

  1. I recommend you watch the MFT video about this die.  It's really helpful.
  2. You can see this card in action on my Instagram or at the bottom of this post.

I started the card by sponging the Newton's Nook Tropical Leaves stencil onto the card base with Distress Oxide Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn. I then stamped the Sunny Studio Love Monkey sentiment with Versafine Onyx Black and a few hearts with Catherine Pooler Party Dress.


Next I cut out the MFT Interactive Swing elements using Echo Park Jungle Safari 6x6 paper for the trees and acetate for the swing. Acetate?!  Yes!  Notice how the vine looks like it's free-hanging? Cool, huh?!

The banana monkey is nestled within the jungle canopy using Ranger Multi Medium Matte. The swinging monkey was adhered to the acetate using Scor-Tape

Both monkeys were stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with Copics.


Here are both swing cards together.  I personally prefer the single swing for greater design possibilities but both are super cute and easy to use.


You can see both cards in action on my Instagram account.  

Feel free to stop by my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, to see my other creations as well!


Links to supplies used are listed below:

No comments:

Post a Comment