Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Tweet Friends from MFT Stamps

Let's welcome Toni back again! She's sharing this wonderful card with us today.  Don't you love the colors?

********


Hi, everyone! The weather is starting to warm up and I'm all about the coming spring. How about you?

This card uses a bunch of leftovers; don't you love it when you use up stuff that's been lying around (and now can justify getting more stuff!)? I knew I wanted to use the MFT Tweet Friends set paired with the MFT Big Hugs die. I happened to have a leftover of that made with patterned paper glued on top of black foam.

TIP: Ranger Glossy Accents works well with foam.


The card front was made with a Tim Holtz Distress Watercolor Cardstock panel colored with Brushos and a die cut panel glued on top using Ranger Multi Medium Matte.  I then die cut the lot and adhered it to the card base. There's a lot going on in this card and the white border helps the focus.


I colored up the birds using the below Copics, inspired by the colors of the flowers. Don't you love how one bird is serenading the other? And how cute is the bird perched on the G! Finishing touches include adding a sprinkling of Pretty Pink Posh 4mm Sequins and a banner sentiment stamped in a coordinating ink.


If you'd like to see my other creations, feel free to stop by my blog, Frankie Helps Craft.  Have a great day!

Links to Supplies Used:


5 comments:

  1. Oh, it's soooo cuuuuute. I love it!
    Thanks for showing.
    Greetings from Germany / Bingen on the very nice rhine river
    Momo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Momo! Thanks for the kind words and greetings all the way from Germany!

      Delete