Friday, March 1, 2019

Lucky Dog from MFT Stamps

Toni's back again with this cute card for all the dog lovers! Isn't this so fun?

*****

Ack! This card makes me smile!!!  I have a coworker who is an Anglophile so how could I not have corgis on her card?

I started the card by stamping the MFT Lucky Dog corgis randomly on the Strathmore Bristol Smooth card front using Versafine Onyx Black. I then watercolored them with Zig Markers and a Zig Watercolor Detail Brush.


I used Catherine Pooler Aquatini to stamp the Mama Elephant Stackable Cuties speech bubble sentiments. I also sponged Distress Oxide Peacock Feathers and a touch of Evergreen Bough on the MFT Fringed Scallop Border to make it matchy matchy.  Don't you love how the aqua green and russet colors go together?


My final touches included adding a layer of Wink of Stella Clear to the MFT Fringed Scallop Border before adhering it to the card front with Ranger Multi Medium Matte.  I also printed out the "concorgilations" sentiment on my printer and die cut it with an MFT Essential Speech Bubbles die.  It's mounted on Scotch Foam Tape. The corgi eyes are dotted with Ranger Black Enamel Accents.

I know:  killer cute!  Check out my other creations on my blog, Frankie Helps Craft.  Have a great weekend!

Links to Supplies Listed Below:

No comments:

Post a Comment