Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Mice Time to Celebrate from MFT Stamps

Hello everyone!  We are so excited to have Toni as a guest designer on our blog!  She'll be sharing some of her amazing work, here over the next few weeks.  We know you'll find her work inspiring, creative and fun!  Please take a moment to welcome her in the comments below and be sure to head over to her blog for a visit!  You'll find her at Frankie Helps Craft


Hi, everyone!  Toni of Frankie Helps Craft with you.  I am absolutely thrilled to be guest designing here and am really looking forward to sharing my creations and some tips here and there. Let's get started!

I sponged the card base using Distress Oxide Peacock Feathers. I then spattered the base using Peacock Feathers as well as Wilted Violet and Mustard Seed.


Next I impressed the Lawn Fawn Polka Hearts Portrait die onto the card front. Fantastic texture, right?

Now the really cute part!  I colored up the MFT It's a Mice Time to Celebrate images using the below Copics. These critters are just too cute!


I added a bit more visual interest using the MFT Gray and White Basics paper, die cut with one of the Lawn Fawn Simple Grassy Hillside dies. The sentiment on the banner is stamped with Distress Oxide Peacock Feathers.


I hope you enjoyed today's card.  If you want to see my other creations, you can check out my blog, Frankie Helps Craft.  Have a good one!

LINKS TO SUPPLIES USED:

No comments:

Post a Comment