Friday, August 2, 2019

Friday with Amy: Sunny Studio Stamps | Flying by...


Hi and Happy Friday!  Today I'm sharing a card that features some fun new Sunny Studio Stamps!


I couldn't wait to ink up the new Plane Awesome set.  If you don't follow me on my social media accounts you might not know that my husband is a pilot.  It's his hobby and I'm so fortunate to be able to join him on trips.  So this particular set is right up my alley.  


I teamed it up with the new Fluffy Clouds Sunny Snippets and Frilly Frames Hexagon Sunny Snippets.  I was pretty pleased that the Broken China - Distress Oxide matched perfectly with the aqua cardstock I had on hand.  The interior rectangle has been inked up with Broken China.  Aren't the Fluffy Clouds awesome?


I coordinated my copic markers with the cardstock.  I do love the unexpected pop of lime from his flying goggles.  Do you see the 'movement' in the propellor?  So fun, love that little detail.  Here are the copics I used:

R17 | R27
R20
YG01 | YG03
BG10
BG13 | BG15
E40 | E42
TO | T2
C9

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  See you next Friday!

Links to supplies used can be found below:

6 comments: