Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Tuesday with Toni: Mama Elephant Little Panda Agenda


Hello, everyone!  Are you ready for an absolute jumble of colorful cuties? I certainly am!


Today's card could hardly be simpler.  I stamped the Mama Elephant Little Panda Agenda images right from the plastic backing sheet onto Strathmore Bristol Smooth Paper. I used my MISTI and double-sided tape to hold it in place.

Note: I masked off the top and bottom of the card front before stamping so there would be an even white edge all around.


I watercolored all of those cute pandas using my brightest Zig Real Brush Pens.

I stamped the MFT Birthday Bear sentiment onto a black banner diecut using Versamark. I heat embossed it with Ranger White Super Fine Detail Embossing Powder and popped it up on the card front using Scotch Foam Tape.


If you'd like to check out my other creations, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.  See you next week!


Links to Products Used Are Listed Below:

2 comments: