Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Tuesday with Toni - MFT Friends with Fins


Hello, everyone!  I cannot believe it's August already, can you? Just a few more weeks of warm weather so best be getting those summer cards in!


Today's card features MFT Friends with Fins. I love these whales and dolphins. Personally I think they will look so cute with Santa hats and scarves. Yes, I'm thinking about Christmas cards already!

My first step was to sponge Distress Oxides for the water with Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tools.  I then cut this panel using MFT Ocean Waves. I set that aside to dry thoroughly before embossing the sentiment with Versamark and Ranger White Super Fine Detail Embossing Powder.


In the meantime I sponged the MFT Ray of Light stencil using MFT Lemon Drop and a Picket Fence Studios Blender Brush. So cheery. I then stamped and colored the MFT Friends with Fins images using Copics.


Gray can be rather blah so I added lots of dots using Copic 00 and the darker grays.


Final touches including adding Ranger Glossy Accents to the spouting water and a Mini Action Wobble Spring to the dolphin. I tucked his tail behind the water so it looks like he's jumping right out at you. So very fun!

If you'd like to check out my other creations, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.  

Links to products used can be found below: 

2 comments: