Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Tuesday with Toni - MFT Sweet Celebration


Hello! Last week was the birthday of my friend, Amy, who also happens to be a member of the Doodlebugs Creative Team. It was so hard to wait until after her birthday to post this so she wouldn't get a sneak peek of the card!


I sponged the card base with Distress Oxides using a Picket Fence Studios Blender Brush. The smallest size was perfect for making these narrow bands of color.

I next stamped and colored the MFT SY Sending Sweet Celebration Wishes images with Copics.  They are soooo cute!


I wanted to create a scene (always! lol) so used a variety of the Sunny Studio Comic Strip Sunny Snippets dies.

These have so many coordinating pieces--a brilliant set to have on hand for sure. I especially love the speech bubbles.  I like the different shapes and sizes.  I stamped the MFT SY Sending Sweet Celebration Wishes onto two of them using Versafine Onyx Black.


I adhered everything else down with Gina K Connect Glue. Notice how the banner is popped up?  I did that just by gluing down the two ends a bit close together so the paper would pop up naturally.  It lays perfectly flat in the envelope but pops right back up. Cool!


If you'd like to check out my other creations, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board

Links to products used are listed below:

2 comments: