Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Tuesday with Toni: MFT Spooktacular Friends


Happy fall, y'all!  Well, getting there anyway! My card today features an ultra cute mashup between the recent MFT Spooktacular Friends set and Lawn Fawn.


I started by diecutting the Lawn Fawn Mushroom House and sponging the base using Distress Oxide Mustard Seed and MFT Red Hot Ink.

Side Note: I love how smoothly the MFT ink blends!


Next I colored up the MFT Spooktacular Friends and Lawn Fawn Oh Gnome! images using Copics. She has a candy corn hat, people!!!!


Once I figured out the layout, I cut out the MFT Fun & Frolic 6x6 Paper and Lawn Fawn Spring Fling 6x6 Paper. For the latter I used grass from the Lawn Fawn Mushroom Border. The little pathway is MFT Spring Scene Builder. Aren't the patterns and colors fabulous together?!


I assembled the card using Gina K Connect Glue and Scotch Foam Tape.  The MFT Spooktacular Friends sentiment is stamped with Versamark and embossed with Ranger White Super Fine Detail Embossing Powder.

If you'd like to check out my other creations, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.

Products Used Include:

2 comments: