Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Ghost Gift Card Bag

I have a quick post for you today.  I had a few ghosts left from my Ghost Shaker Candy Wrap post and wanted to put them to good use.

Pretty Pink Posh Ghost Shaker

This time I skipped the shaker part of the project and secured the ghost to the front of the Gift Card Bag.  I'll be mailing this Halloween treat so the bag was the perfect way to dress up a gift card.  If you'd like more details for creating the ghost or the bag, check out these two posts:  

Ghost Shaker Candy Wrap

Butterfly Gift Card Bag

Pretty Pink Posh Ghost Shaker

Pretty Pink Posh Ghost Shaker

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope I've inspired you to get creative today.

-Cathy

 Links to products used or recommended are listed below:   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment