Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Gratitude

 Gratitude, from me to you.  I love that sentiment, here's how I was inspired:


Lawn Fawn Hay There Hayrides and Sunny Studios  Turkey Day

I managed to pack a bunch of products in this one, or at least a ton of images:

  • Lawn Fawn - Hay There, Hayrides! | stamp + lawn cuts
  • Lawn Fawn - Scripty Autumn Sentiments | stamp + lawn cuts
  • Lawn Fawn - Simple Wavy Banners | lawn cuts
  • Lawn Fawn - Favorite Flannel | 6x6
  • Lawn Fawn - Slimline Grassy Hillside Border | lawn cuts
  • Sunny Studio Stamps - Turkey Day | stamp + die bundle
Lawn Fawn Hay There Hayrides and Sunny Studios  Turkey Day

I love all things fall and couldn't wait to combine these Lawn Fawn + Sunny Studio Stamp sets. Those turkeys make me smile.

Lawn Fawn Hay There Hayrides and Sunny Studios  Turkey Day

The sentiments from the Lawn Fawn - Scripty Autumn Sentiments set have been heat embossed in white.

Thanks so much for stoppin' by!

Links to products used or recommended are listed below: 

No comments:

Post a Comment