Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Tuesday with Toni: More Honey Bee Flowers


I'm back with another card that uses the Honey Bee Flower Builder Background Stencils. They're definitely going to be getting lots of use by me.  So many possibilities!


Here I used the stencils on the card base with Distress Oxide Mustard Seed and Worn Lipstick. I then diecut Honey Bee Birthday Bash 6x6 paper using the Mama Elephant Slim Card Basics dies.

I tried something different and created a little scene on top of the Happy Birthday paper with the MFT Mini Cloud Edges stencil and Distress Oxide Peacock Feathers as well as the Lawn Fawn Hillside stencils with Distress Oxide Mowed Lawn and Twisted Citron.


I colored up the Honey Bee Gnome Place Like Home goat using Copic BV20, E41, E42, E43, E44, RV13, and RV14.  I stamped the Pretty Pink Posh Hedgehog Friends sentiments onto the speech bubbles that came with the Mama Elephant slim card dies. (Bang for the buck!)


Well, have yourself a good weekend.  I'll see you next week.  If you'd like to check out my other creations, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.

Products Used and Recommended Include:

No comments:

Post a Comment