Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Tuesday with Toni: Folksy Hello


As promised I used more of the Lawn Fawn Oliver's Stitched ABCs leftovers for another card.


I stamped the MFT Floral Focus image onto the kraft card base using Memento Toffee Crunch.  I then diecut the Mama Elephant Big Scripty Hello out of Honey Bee Sweet on You 6x6 Paper as well as black to pop it up a bit.

I popped up the Lawn Fawn Oliver's Stitched ABC "YOU" and added a shadow. Finally I stamped the MFT More Essential Sentiment using Distress Ink Vintage Photo. I love the simplicity of this one!


I hope you have a wonderful weekend and will see you next week.  Feel free to check out my other creations by visiting my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.

Products Used or Recommended:

No comments:

Post a Comment