Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Tuesday with Toni: Lawn Fawn Stitched Alphabet


Hello, lovelies! Today I'm showcasing a couple of cards using the Lawn Fawn Oliver's Stitched ABCs dies.


With the first card, I wanted to use the negative of the alphabet to see if I could. Mission accomplished!   I cut the letters out of Honey Bee Sweet on You 6x6 Paper and mounted it on a piece of Lawn Fawn Fall Fling 6x6 Paper.


I added a strip of darker HB paper at the bottom and hid the join with washi (sneaky!). I also cut an H and I out of the darker paper and mounted it on a speech bubble to make it stand out.  I colored up the hedgies with Copics and popped them up on foam tape. So cute!


I need to thank my kid sister for the idea for the second card.  How can I use up extra letters?  Alphabet soup on a card!  Brilliant!

Again, using the Honey Bee Sweet on You 6x6 Paper along with an embossed MFT More Essential Sentiment. The teaspoon is from the retired MFT Tea Party die set.

I'll see you on Thursday with another card using up more alpha leftovers!

Products Used and Recommended Include:

No comments:

Post a Comment