Friday, October 25, 2019

Friday with Amy: Mama Elephant | Hello




Yay for Friday!  Hey, it's Amy and I'm sharing a Mama Elephant duo today that features:


I'm smitten with gold and pinks:


I always mean to share a photo of my card bases.  That gold glitter panel has the hello cut out of the middle.  I hate to waste any of that pretty cardstock.    As always, I kept with the same copic color palette for both cards:

R0000 | R0000 | R00
R20 | R21 | R22
Y11 | Y13
W0 | W3 
N3

I love the size of that Big Scripty Hello Creative Cuts!



 The stamp set has the sweetest sentiments but I'll just stamp them on the interior before I send them out.



I think 'hello' cards are probably the most popular category that I design, how about you?


Next is my Distress Oxide version:



I blended the inks on a Bristol panel and then die cut it out.  It's been mounted on a Neenah Solar White 110 panel.  


Oh my goodness, I love all those critters lined up.  They make me a happy crafter.  Last week I shared 2 brightly colored projects, this week I'm back to my new norm, soft and pastel.


Which version is your favorite, gold or distress oxide?

Links to supplies used are listed below:

1 comment:

  1. Sweeeeet! LOVE that soft pink and then add the gold ... even better! Beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete