Thursday, October 10, 2019

Bonus Thursday with Toni: Mama Elephant Ornate House Grid

Hello, everyone!  Toni here with a bonus post for you this week.

I got the Mama Elephant Ornate House Grid this past weekend and put it aside, thinking I need to concentrate on Halloween and Autumn cards before jumping in to Xmas. Then it occurred to me Mama Elephant Little Boo Agenda would fit perfectly in the house as would all of my Little Agenda sets. Squee!


I cut out the house and colored the roof with Copics. I then stamped out the Mama Elephant Little Boo Agenda and MFT SY Spooktacular Friends mummy bunny (bummy?!) with a Copic-friendly ink and colored those up too.


I colored the window areas on the card base with yellow Copics for candlelight and sponged the sky with Distress Oxide Wilted Violet.  I spattered that with water for stars.


I used my Copic Multiliner 0.1 to add spider webs, a Memory box die for the string lights and a Doodlebug Design Candy Carnival Shape Sprinkle for the anchor.

The images are adhered with either Gina K Connect Glue or Scotch Foam Tape. The sentiment is stamped with Versafine Onyx Black. Too cute to spook!


If you'd like to check out my other creations, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.  

Links to products used are listed below: 


No comments:

Post a Comment