Friday, October 11, 2019

Friday with Amy: Avery Elle | Snow Fun Duo



Hello and Happy Friday!  It's Amy with a Snow Fun Duo featuring Avery Elle!  I've teamed the Snow Fun set with their Holiday Collection 6x6 Paper Pad.


First up is the red stripe panel:


I've been gravitating to retro color palettes for the holidays.  These sweet guys have been colored with the following copics:

B000 | B41
BG70
E40 | E42

I was originally going to make a shaker card but want to try to design postal friendly holiday cards.


The sentiment has been heat embossed in white on black cardstock.  The frame around the circle was made using nesting circle dies.


This design makes me smile, I adore the gingham with the holly pattern, how about you?


I did it again.  I stamped out all the images in the set and had more than enough to design two different cards.  Using the same overall color palette and the same paper pad makes everything super easy.


These guys were colored with the following copics:

R24 | R35
YR02 | YR04
YG01 | YG03
G03 | G05
R00000
BG70
E40 | E42

When I started taking photos, I noticed that the gingham card didn't have a sentiment.  I went back to add the sentiment strip not realizing I picked the same sentiment from my first card.


Happy to add these to my holiday stash.  Have you started yours yet?

Links to supplies used can be found below:

4 comments: