Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Tuesday with Toni: Mama Elephant Little Boo Agenda


Oh, my goodness!  I had such a fun time making these Halloween treat boxes! They may look fancy but are really quite easy to make. Let me show you.



I selected a few 6x6 patterned papers, including one from MFT Fun & Frolic 6x6 Paper. I diecut these using the Lawn Fawn Tiny Gift Box die.  Each box takes up about 3/4 of the sheet so you'll have a strip leftover to use for something else.


I've included a diagram to show where you need to fold and apply tape (I highly recommend Scor-Tape for this; it's strong and yet easily torn by hand). You can also view the Lawn Fawn video about box assembly.


Now it's time to decorate the boxes, my favorite part! I cut out a bunch of ghosts from Mama Elephant Little Boo Agenda as well as the house and tree from MFT Spooktacular Friends.  I colored them up very quickly with Copics.


Some of the boxes are fancy with a house, tree or moon attached on the back (using Gina K Connect Glue). Or even fancier with a ghost or sentiment popping out at you when you open the box. Others I kept more simple but still super cute.


I'm planning to fill these with a mini Reese's Cup but like the day before I give them out. Otherwise, I'd have to buy twice as many as I need to account for those that end up being eaten beforehand. LOL.


If you'd like to check out my other creations, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board

Links to products used can be found below:

1 comment: