Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Tuesday with Toni - Lawn Fawn Spooky Village


Hello, everyone!  I'm sure you've gotten some of the new Lawn Fawn release (and hopefully from DB!) or are going to do so. Everything is soooooo cute!


Here I've used the older Lawn Fawn Ready, Set, Snow set and paired it with the new Lawn Fawn Spooky Village.


The images fit perfectly in the snow globe, don't they? Imagine the cuteness if I had taken this a step further and created a shaker, maybe with little bats and glitter? Ack!


I colored up the scene using Copics, basing the colors on the Lawn Fawn Fall Fling 6x6 Paper. Love that pad--everything coordinates!

Lastly, I cut and trimmed down one of the new Lawn Fawn Simple Wavy Banners so that the Lawn Fawn Spooky Village sentiment would fit perfectly. I gently curved up the edges too.


If you'd like to check out my other creations, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.  


Links to products used can be found below:

2 comments: