Friday, September 13, 2019

Friday with Amy: Honey Bee Stamps | Fall is my Favorite




Hello and Happy Friday!  It's Amy here with another Fall themed card. This is a slimline design that gives me more room to add images.  Today I'm featuring a couple of Honey Bee Stamps:

Pumpkin Patch   |   Fall

I do love the coordinating Fall Honey Cuts and Harvest Festival 6x6 Paper Pad.


You're going to want to pick up the Harvest Festival 6x6 paper pad.  I literally had to contemplate which side I wanted to use.  I decided to go with the crochet and geometric panels.  

My daughter and I are huge fans of the pumpkin patches.  We go to two different ones and will probably look for another one to add to our schedule.


I adore the images in the Pumpkin Patch set and inked and colored them all up.  When I set up my design I decided to use all but one of the pumpkins.  

The word Fall has been die cut from the same crochet panel.  The sentiment has been heat embossed in white using the same paper.


My copics coordinate with the overall color palette of the Harvest Festival Paper Pad:

R05 | R37
YR12 | YR04
BG15 | BG57
WO | W3
E23 | E25

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a fantastic weekend!

Links to supplies used can be found below:

4 comments:

  1. Oh Amy, this is fabulous! I love the sweater themed paper and all of those colorful pumpkins. I cannot tell you how ready I am for fall to begin!

    ReplyDelete